MLS 983679, ActiveGet pre-qualified
The Village of Estes Park is bordered by Rocky Mountain National Park. Its mountain peaks range in elevation from 8,500 to over 14,000 feet. Visitors from around the world come to experience its majestic setting and participate in outdoor activities – walking, hiking, fishing, mountain climbing, ice climbing, snowshoeing.
Estes Park is a year-round community with nearly 6,000 residents. The downtown offers unique shops, galleries, restaurants and places to explore. The Big Thompson and Fall Rivers meet at Riverside Plaza, an open park connecting to the Riverwalk. Eight miles of improved hike and bike trails that traverse the valley floor past a bird sanctuary, golf courses and circle Lake Estes.
The village has established an international reputation for the quality and variety of festivals it hosts. These include the Stanley Film Festival (held on the grounds of the Stanley Hotel where horror-writer Stephen King penned “The Shining,” Scandinavian Midsummer Festival, Rooftop Rodeo, Longs Peak Scottish Irish Highland Festival, Wool Market, Jazz Fest & Art Walk, Elk Fest, Catch the Glow Holiday Parade & Celebration and Estes Park Duck Race.
The climate is dry, both summer and winters, receiving an average of 14 inches of precipitation each year. On average, the village receives only 34 inches of snow during a winter season.
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use. We cannot and do not guarantee their accuracy or their applicability to your circumstances. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (IDX) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO®. Real estate listings held by brokers other than [insert IDX Subscriber's firm name here] are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE:All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. © 2023 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 300 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
6. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.